Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Finally

Yes. I finished it. Deadhouse Gates. and Man, is it not Mindblowing!! On the horizon, there awakens yet another God, Steven Erikson,You've been elevated to the status of God alongside Tolkien. No more a Demi-God, you have become an Ascendant for me.

Today, I travel to Chennai. Without any purpose. Catching up with School mates, College friends, ex-colleagues, ex-crushes, and of course the confidante of the midnight calls.

To clean my heart of all the misgivings it has been subject to over the past year. To lay it all down over that shot of cheap vodka, to be washed down by generous dollops of black coffee to take care of the long talks and consciousness.

Oh thank god for Friends, for making my world go round.

and yes, thanks to an obstinately persistent fan, I think I'm inspired to finish my book. and Steven Erikson helped of course! Long live the Fallen Empire of Malazan.

The Rainbow shall live yet again. and Jake shall find love, I promise.

No comments: