Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Nonsense

For quite sometime, I realize most of what I write makes zilch sense when I come back and read the same. It's momentary rantings made caustic by daily happenings that last for a few hours and which needs immediate catharsis. and hence the rant. Quite stupid.
Today I took off from work on a whim. Just to feel what a mid-week holiday feels like. Cant quite tell you it feels like heaven. Not even close. It was drab and boring and I spent most of it sleeping away. The only worthwhile highlight of the day being I took out my car for a spin, and drove all the way to my bro's place and got to play with my nephew. And Yes I finally got those potted plants that I been longing for ages now. Now the house shall see more green!

Did I tell you, I got these Voodoo dolls, a pair of them on my study table ? I got them in 2002. I still retain them, but sadly one of them porcelain dark grey dolls broke. and guess which one? The one with the crying face! Wonder if God's giving me hints :) Grin!!
Peace out. I shall get back to Deadhouse Gates, I think the longest I've ever taken to finish a book, it's fantastically gripping and yet I'm not able to finish the same!!

No comments: