Monday, June 22, 2009

Before it's too late

One of my friends, Ms.Psycho-Babble happened to describe me thus;

"You seem to be happy, but you know, somewhere you always have that tragic aura around you!"

Hold on before it's too late. I am searching for the truth, wandering among the fiction. I don't know why it sends me scuttling for cover each time someone tries to figure me out inside. It's sacrilege to scurry into the stygian depths of my mind, people don't read hints. It's amazing some hurts never mend. Even when I think I'm the newt with new skin, the scars burn up. Damn!

Okay, enough of mindless meandering.
For now, We do the following:
1. We focus on the book, Jake and Alice and the rest of the Guntotters.
2. We enjoy sights of Megan Fox scampering around in skimpy dresses and wait fervently for the next installments of Autobots and T-101's.
3. We eagerly wait for good friends come down from all corners of the globe to make your life happy!! GRIN!
4. We plan trips to exotic locales.
5. We thrive on mind numbingly kick-ass music.

And who knows, this could still be real world we enjoy. Shadows burn, but I don't care. Somewhere I know, that I'm not all alone. This bated breath I hold, willing my lungs not to explode. I walk to the edge and wait for those purple liveried clouds to come take me away.
"This too shall pass" - Psychobabble.

No comments: