Sunday, March 1, 2009

over the weekend

- Did Theatre workshop on story-telling , Rahul reaffirms he's a rockstar *was KickASS* Would'nt have missed it for anything!

- Met quite a few interesting people , including a stunner of a doc (M.D, California) who riddled me in spanish and medical terms. *I am smitten and am thinking of going to California/ruiing the fact that I dropped out of my spanish classes after 3 sessions*

- Got interviewed by Deccan Chronicle Journalist for article in Metro Life *Fellow-actor now absolutely 'fida' over her blinding smile*

- Got commended on my outstanding story-telling skills and narrative for the final performance. * The doc being prime competition of course *

- Got a scary mask for a housewarming gift by friends * most unusual but kept it*

- Went bowling and bought coffee-table book on *COCKTAILS* - Now needs to buy the jigger and the shaker. Smile!

- Spent sometime discussing life in one of those dimly lit pubs with lotta noise and racket around, with a friend * and NO I wasn't buzzed *

- Spent a lotta time discussing movies, music, and trying to fit in missing pieces of my confused life with this adorable 'newly-found' friend on the phone *Smiles and winks*

- Got treated to lunch (sat) at this bollywood theme restaurant * apparently missed running into my colleague who was sitting next to my table and claimed to have called out to me. I needtcha get my ears checked now *

- Had this AWESOME'est Breakfast at CTR, a can't-miss-authentic-bangalorean-experience with Bro, Bhabhi, Nephew and Bro's close friends.

- ISB Alumni Lunch * as usual exchanging drab pleasantaries pulling on this mask, sigh *

- Chatted with Mom over my future prospects, warding off proposals. * now am going home personally to convince her! Smiles *

Absolutely whirlwind. Kickass. Leg............wait for it...here it comes...Gendary!!

No comments: