Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Unnamed.

* This post is not named. For reasons undiscovered. Undisclosed. *

Yesterday I felt the moon was larger and closer to the earth than ever. A beautiful full yellow orb dotted and splotched with pockmarks and yet glowing bright and unfazed on the dark city. I was riding back from my bro's place, and had just about come up on the overbridge, the point where the bridge starts to dip down. and could see the entire city laid out in a star-lit splendor below me. Shimmering lights that winked back at me till the end of sight. and rising up on the left of me, was the full gibbous face of the moon, wreathed in smiley lines and serenely smiling on, like a buddhist monk. I had the wind blow into my face and I swear, I had never ever felt more alive.

I think I likes this.

2 comments:

jo said...

uh...err...are v missin something here..?? :P the moon and the breeze and the shimmering lights...someone's heart is getting softer!!

Sumi said...

I think I like this too :-)
Nice Post Sachin! I was going through my old blog today and saw some comments from you! Good to see you Blogging again :-)