Friday, February 27, 2009

Spaaa...ced..O.....Ouuuuut

Some days are cold and dark.
When the shutters and blinds just refuse to go up.
And I’m content to just lie and let the dark wash over. I’m so lazy. I realize I haven’t worked on my pet project since the past two weeks, all I been doing is indulging myself, doing up the house(?! Its become quite passé to mention, you are busy buying stuff for the new place. For crying out loud’s sake, you moved in since Jan!) Watching stupid Marvel Movies like Punisher or scouring social networking sites. Its when this sense of self dejection takes over that you start searching for self esteem in virtual life and try to adapt to something that never is.
Okay, am cruising somewhere outside the solar system trying to find replacement for Pluto. I shall write when am back.
Keep dreaming of those grey blue eyes and I shall come back to haunt. Love and respect.

No comments: