Thursday, August 28, 2008

Rant.

Misfortune when it hits you, hits you double hard. Or should I be saying a million zillion gazillion times harder that you expect – and Lo!
The night I touched down at Bangalore, Gods decided to kinda enter the play and play hard-ball with me. The skies let rip. Pour. And Man, pour it did. Cats, dogs, every feline and canine relative of them too came roaring down!
And to top it off, imagine stuck outside a Bangalore railway station in the bloody pouring rain haggling with those Bloodthirsty fiendish relatives of Dracula, otherwise called the Auto Drivers (who were charging me more than just an arm and leg to be driven to civilized parts of the city!!!)
I pity myself. (Goddammit all those screwballs oughta be hung upside down and roasted in the fires deep inside the rainforests of Brazil, I am referring to the auto-wallahs! They make your life hell in Bangalore for sure!)

Oh by the way, Chuck Palahniuk (One of my hot favorite picks) has come out with his latest book, called ...You Guessed it..RANT!

No comments: