Friday, August 8, 2008

Circle of Life

Circle of Life…


What goes around comes around.
You throw something into the sea, be sure it’s gonna wash up right back into your front yard one fine day. (Or the back yard?) Dead, bloated and reeking wet. Of dead memories. Of times you want to bury deep in your backyard.

Today I burnt the snap. And flushed the remains down the commode. Kinda puerile, juvenile and childish. Yeah Okay I admit, I borrowed it out of the movie but hey! It works, eh!
Sigh….Amazing circle of life I’ve had – from being mere acquaintances, to friends, soul mates, to fall in love, undergo betrayal and heart-break, back to friends again, now acquaintances to probably fading away to oblivion. I walked that way. It was not worth all the sweat and tears. It’s a bitter pill I swallow but the memory now fails me here. For that part of life has been washed out with some bright white paint that hurts your eyes to even look at it. And Hence I dig no more. I buried all the skeletons in my closet. No more to haunt me now. And I’m glad to be living again.
Chasing the finer things in life.
In the hues of rainbow colors. And any bright color that helps me forget. Or well, just helping me dive deep in and don’t give a damn about it.

No comments: