Saturday, May 3, 2008

G-TALK: Keeping in Touch

G-talk has definitely arrived. On turbo-jet engines, skidding screeching, burning rubbers, it has pervaded the lives of all us net-addicts. the latest fad to keep in touch, I know I'm perhaps a tad bit late in announcing this, especially in our present-day supercharged lives where a few minutes past becomes old news in a jiffy. Yeah, so for me, G-Talk with the SM(s) - Status Messages - measures how my life has progressed ( or retrogressed!) over past few months. Interesting to note the SM's and then reconstruct your life based on that. Take a look - how life takes the swan-dive into the depths of melancholy and my sincere G-TALK icon bears witness to all that.

Crossing the Chasm now.
I’m blind and waiting for you, God it’s good to be alive!
You’re my favorite damn disease.
Something’s in life are better off rich – Coffee, Chocolate and ME!
We cracked the top 20 in the world, whoa!
All night, Making friends with Shadows.
Lost in Lala land.
Walls will fall before we do.
Wrap me up in a dream with you.
Back from Dead.
Surviving the Holocaust.
I’m Jack’s broken heart.
I’m Jack’s elated heart on a song.
Dealing with Broken Things
Sieving through Kaleidoscope of memories.
Grey & Colorless – Rain Clouds or Heartbreak?

There, I rest my case and leave interpretations to your overly-imaginative mind fed on television and new age cinema. Peace out, shall update with more SM's as life hits the road to recovery :-)

No comments: